Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
8 Komentar untuk "Angewomon"

Hi, I would like to ask how to open the nif.files? thx much.

Okay, now I've downloaded nifskope but I dont know how to change its posture=.= would you help me??

=.= Sorry, now I know how to attach kf file to .nif
thx for your sharing anyway. BTW do you know a 3d program called MikuMikuDance?

I just discovered that one of the animation, buff has some problem with right arm (but it's just minor thing )
I will also appreciate so much if you can also extract Ophanimon's model and animation.
Thank you again!!!

ya i know about MDD,
you need ophanimons model, right?

Yup, I want ophanimon's model, thx really much about that.

I am familiarizing myself in using MMD (actually I know nearly nothing about 3D model, and I heard that MMD is easy for people like me to start with XD)

And I've just known how to convert the .nif files to format availavle for mmd use...

Actually, I would also like to get these mercenaries,: ladydevimon,lilamon, kuzuhamon and sakuyamon (all I want to get), but it's obviously unreasonable for you to get so many of them. Would you mind teaching me how to rip the file?

LOL I hope I wouldn't scare you for so many mercenaries I want...
I will try to learn by myself how to rip them, in the hope that I won't bother you anymore.

Still, I will wait for your ophanimon's model :-p
Thx again!

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top